When th mind constantly runs after the wandering senses, it drives away wisdom, like the wind blowing a ship off course.
This is the religious definition of ADD. I know exactly what ADD is because i have it. When I don't like what i am doing 100%, i will get distracted. People tend to realize it when i play music. I tend to be a "ten second dj" because i am always changing the song to the next one. But when it comes to something i like, i can do it for as long i want without getting bored or distracted. This is why some classes in school are harder then others. I don't like writing so when i am writing i tend to get distracted very easily, but i like politics so i tend to excel in my history class. Theses are just a few of the things that define me. ADD has defected almost every aspect of my life. ADD has even affected my thinking cause i will always lose my train of thought.

You and I are completely alike especially when I am around people I become more ADD. If I'm in the car alone it's easier for me to listen to a whole song but with people in the car I change the song every 30 seconds. Great post!
ReplyDelete