Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Prompt #15

"I am a bamboo tree. I am underground. I am still growing. I am growing all around."


My bamboo tree is underground. No one knows when it will sprout, not even me. I hope its soon because it will be a beautiful plant. It will go in so many different directions. So far, life has been a roller coaster, it has its highs and it lows. But, soon enough, that seed that is growing, will soon sprout and will be a marvel. The creativity, hard work, and help.  It is still being watered, being shown how to work hard, how to be creative, and how to help people. It is on the path to do great things, but soon enough, it will start making its own path. A new road for people to follow. With strong roots and a strong core. People will have a new choice. This may sound like I am boasting about myself, and there is a little bit of exaggeration, but this is all taken from what people tell me. Whether or not I believe it is a different story. I'm not sure how much of this is actually true, but I try and use this as a means of motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment