I expect this Class to be a chill class. I don't have any other expectations because everything is very broad, but gets to specific points. I have very little knowledge of things that we are learning and will be learning. It is all a new experience.
I'm glad you're in this class, Garret, and I think you'll be pleased with how much you learn about yourself this term. I'm looking forward to reading your reflections on here and seeing how you feel about it all at the end of the term.
Heyy Gar, I agree with the "chill" idea but I think it's a little more then that. I think we will have a chance to dig deep into topics most of us aren't familiar with and be able to open up and self reflect. I'm excited to see how you and the rest of the class responds to the curriculum of this class
I'm glad you're in this class, Garret, and I think you'll be pleased with how much you learn about yourself this term. I'm looking forward to reading your reflections on here and seeing how you feel about it all at the end of the term.
ReplyDeleteHeyy Gar,
ReplyDeleteI agree with the "chill" idea but I think it's a little more then that. I think we will have a chance to dig deep into topics most of us aren't familiar with and be able to open up and self reflect. I'm excited to see how you and the rest of the class responds to the curriculum of this class