Tuesday, November 9, 2010

On Laws

I think that a good set of rules and laws can make a stabalized society. Certain things should have laws and somethings should be up to ones own free will. The point of laws should be for safety and protection, and order throughout the society.The difficulty with laws is to make sure that they don't interfere with peoples rights. Laws need to protect peoples freedoms. A law needs to be a sensible decision that is for the better of the people. A law that does not do people good is an injustice within itself.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I think laws become dangerous when they interfere with peoples rights. But i also agree that laws are important in order to keep society safe. This is a good view on laws in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog post a lot. I like the whole, "Law and Order" thing because it reminds me of the show and I really like the show a lot. Some laws in society do inflict with people's rights, especially when it comes to religion so I think some laws should reflect that.

    ReplyDelete