Wednesday, November 17, 2010
On Pain
I have always heard that pain is all mental. Any time i get pain, i always try to get rid of by thinking of something else, but it never works. I would love to get rid of certain pain, but I'm not sure how much good it would do. If i took away the pain of aches from muscles, i would probably push my muscles too hard, but then i could go a lot harder than I normally would. I want to feel no pain so i could get my body to its athletic potential. The only problem is that i would not want to go too far and break my body down. There are other pains too, like mental pains from loss of loved ones and friends, those are sometimes worse then the physical pain. Those are the pains that hit you the worst. When i was 9 I lost both my maternal great grandmother and my paternal grandfather on the same day. It was the most pain i felt in my life. It was like as if it broke me down physically and i couldn't do major physically activities it was so much pain and i didnt like it. I hope i never feel that pain again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment